What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (eg Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
Acceptance of cookies
In addition to the use of our own cookies, we allow third parties to set cookies and access them on your device.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep is technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
What type of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
Cookies accepted by the regulations and excepted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies, and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website:
- Login: Cookies to login allow you to enter and exit your albertoalvarezmusic.com account.
- Personalization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that we can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and your privacy settings.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Google Ads Conversion Tracking (Google LLC)
Google Ads Conversion Tracking is a statistics service provided by Google LLC that connects data from the Google Ads advertising network with actions performed on this Application.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
Remarketing Google Ads
It helps advertisers determine how many times people who click on their ads end up buying their products or taking a particular action (for example, submit a form, watch a video, download a PDF, etc.). These cookies allow Google and the advertiser to determine that you clicked on the ad and then visited the advertiser’s site. Google does not use conversion cookies for personalized ad targeting and they persist only for a limited time.
Duration: 30 days
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome < / li>
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
Acceptance of cookies
More information about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.